jibjib 1.0.12 with minimize command and birdnest
In previous version, jibjib 1.0.11, I did something wrong in MANIFEST again. Anyway, most phones don't even notice this incorrect setting. During one day since yesterday morning, we have started to work on Twitter API wrapper. The story is @kengggg will go to KL on this Friday and he really want to tweet in KL via international roaming GPRS like I did in Taiwan. Sadly, Twitter API returns so many unused information so @wiennat, @pruet, @kengggg and @sugree decided to implement filter to wrap Twitter API. This service will be hosted at Google App Engine.
After come back from Mini TwittBKK, @wiennat told me about his progress based on webapp framework. It is simple and powerful! After discussion about the name of this project, we selected birdnest hosted at Google Code and its App Engine address is http://nest.appspot.com/. The result of this project as of now is 4 wrappers.
- http://nest.appspot.com/api/ - just wrap. Nothing changes. HTTP request is forwarded with some correction so 302 response will never happen again.
- http://nest.appspot.com/optimized/ - Remove error messages.
- http://nest.appspot.com/image/ - Remove most of attributes except only necessary text attributes and profile image url.
- http://nest.appspot.com/text/ - Similar to above
imagebut also remove profile image url.
If you are too lazy to type, I also added them to command buttons in setup screen. If you use
text, the 20-entries friends timeline will be reduced to 5-6 KB.
Below is changelog.
- fixed MANIFEST
- fixed minimize command (again) Please try again
- added gateway setting
- added birdnest support
Upgrade now to see the different!